Terms and conditions
Validity of terms and conditions
- The terms and conditions of sale apply to the purchase of goods and services from the www.pomello.ee online store between the customer (hereinafter the Consumer) and the service provider Pomello Eesti OÜ, registry code 16556544 (hereinafter the online store Pomello Eesti).
- In addition to these terms and conditions, the legal relationships arising when purchasing products from the Pomello Estonia online store are regulated by legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia, including the Law of Obligations Act (hereinafter VÕS), the Consumer Protection Act (hereinafter TKS) and the Personal Data Protection Act (hereinafter IKS).
- The Pomello Estonia online store has the right to make changes to the terms and conditions. The mentioned changes are reflected on the website www.pomello.ee.
- All prices for Pomello Eesti products in the online store include VAT.
- The delivery price is added to the purchases according to the delivery method chosen by the Consumer. The transport price includes VAT.
- Free delivery applies to purchases from 49 euros.
- Orders made outside Estonia have free delivery from purchases of 250 euros.
- Online store Pomello Eesti reserves the right to make changes in sales prices. These changes will be reflected in the online store.
Entry into force of the sales contract
- With the contract of sale of goods, online store Pomello Eesti undertakes to hand over to the Consumer the existing Goods, which are being manufactured or acquired by online store Pomello Eesti in the future, and to enable the transfer of ownership to the Consumer, while the Consumer undertakes to pay the amount presented to the online store Pomello Eesti for the Goods and to accept the Goods.
- The sales contract enters into force after the payment made by the Consumer has been received to the bank account of the online store Pomello Eesti .
- After the sales contract enters into force, the Pomello Eesti online store will assemble your order and hand it over to the company’s logistics partners for delivery.
- The delivery terms indicated by the online store Pomello Eesti are valid from the moment the order amount is received to the bank account of the online store Pomello Eesti.
- In order to deliver without delays, you must be diligent and provide true and valid data when entering the delivery data when placing the order.
- The Pomello Eesti online store is not responsible for the delay in the delivery of the goods if the goods have been handed over to the logistics partners on time, but the delivery delay is due to circumstances that the Pomello Eesti online store could not influence or foresee.
Right of return
- After receiving the order, the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded in the e-shop within 14 days. To exercise the right of withdrawal and return the goods, the Consumer must send a corresponding application to the e-mail address email@example.com within 14 days at the latest after receiving the goods.
- The goods to be returned must be unopened, unused, with original tags and in the sales packaging.
- If the product is purchased as a campaign and consists of several products, the entire set (i.e. all products) must be returned.
- If the condition of the item to be returned deteriorates, the Consumer is responsible for the decrease in value due to the use of the item only if he has used the item in a way other than what is necessary to make sure of the nature, properties and functioning of the item. In order to make sure of the nature, properties and functioning of the item, the Consumer should handle and use the item only as he or she would be allowed to do in the store.
- The consumer must return the goods within 14 days after submitting the application or provide proof that he has handed over the goods to the logistics company within the aforementioned period.
- The cost of returning the goods is fully borne by the Consumer.
- The consumer does not have to return the goods through a logistics company if the online store Pomello Eesti has agreed to pick up the goods themselves.
- The online store Pomello Eesti will return to the Consumer immediately, but no later than 14 days after receiving the withdrawal, all fees received from the Consumer based on the contract, with the exception of the costs of delivering the item used by the Consumer.
- The money is transferred back to the same current account from where it was received to the Pomello Estonian current account.
- The online store Pomello Eesti is not responsible for damages caused to the consumer or the delay in the delivery of the goods in the event that the damage or the delay in the delivery of the goods is due to circumstances that the online store Pomello Eesti could not influence or foresee.
Procedure for submitting claims
- The online store Pomello Eesti is not responsible for defects that have occurred on the product due to the Consumer’s fault, which have arisen as a result of improper storage of the product or non-intended use of the product.
- If the product is defective, please stop using the product.
- The consumer has the right to contact the online store Pomello Eesti in the event of non-compliance or deficiencies with the contract terms of the sold goods, presenting the invoice on the basis of which the purchase of the goods was paid for.
- If the product does not meet the requirements or defects appear, please send a claim to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the person who placed the order, contact phone number, order number and a detailed description of the product’s non-compliance or defect.
- All claims are reviewed and the Consumer is contacted as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days of receiving the claim.
- The consumer has the right to demand from the Pomello Eesti online store a reduction in the purchase price or to terminate the contract and to demand a refund for the goods if the Pomello Eesti online store cannot replace the goods.
- The images displayed in the online store with the Products have an illustrative meaning. The Consumer does not have the right to return the Product because the photo of the Product’s packaging in the online store does not exactly match the delivered Product’s packaging, if the Product otherwise corresponds to the order and corresponds to the information displayed with the Product in terms of name, quantity and characteristics.
- All product descriptions, photos and other data provided in the Pomello Eesti online store are protected by copyright, and copying or using them in any other way without the consent of the owner of the online store is prohibited.